Senior Travel Club accepts 2012-13 memberships
If you are age 50 or older and enjoy traveling, the Senior Travel Club in Ramona invites you to participate in its trips.
Club members go on day and overnight trips as well as cruises.
New and renewal memberships are being accepted for July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013. Cost is $5 for the year.
All trips are available to non-members for an additional charge of $5 per trip.
The travel club meets on the first Monday of each month at 1 p.m., except on holidays and special trips, in the Ramona Senior Activity Center, 434 Aqua Lane.
For more information, contact Liz Prafke, tour director, at 760-788-0331 or Nancy Walker, assistant tour director, at 760-789-0440. A sample of upcoming trips includes:
• July 24, Pala Casino, $20 per person.
• Aug. 22, Del Mar Races, $35 per person (4 seats remain).
• Sept. 4-6, Laughlin Luau, Riverside Resort & Casino (they do have a full bus, but if 27 more people signed up, they could fill 2 buses), double is $95/pp, single is $115/pp, and triple is $92/pp.
• Oct. 22-29, America’s Music Cities — Branson, Memphis and Nashville (8 days) — Round-trip pickup at a designated location in Ramona, round trip airfare, 14 meals, 5 of Branson’s top live music shows plus other shows, sites to see in Memphis and Nashville, too. Contact Prafke for cost.
• Nov. 10, Lawrence Welk Theater, “If you leave me, I’m going with you,” with Renee Taylor and Joe Bologna. Cost TBA.
- Ramblers plan trip to America’s music cities
- Ramblers travel club schedules trips for 2012
- Ramblers Senior Travel Club plans spring trips
- Ramblers travel club celebrates 30 years
- San Vicente Valley Club accepts grant requests
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=15626