Ramona Food and Clothes Closet supports Boy Scouts
Pacific Crest Boy Scout District Committee Member Charles Teichert Jr. and District Chairman Bob Chisholm accept a $500 grant from Ramona Food and Clothes Closet to go toward building a security cabinet for Boy Scout training equipment in Ramona. Presenting the check are Ramona Food and Clothes Closet Board Chairman Jeff Funk and Executive Director Carlos Murcia. The Food and Clothes Closet also has established a rotating fund to assist underprivileged new Cub and Boy Scouts to be outfitted in correct uniforms. Pacific Crest District includes all Boy Scout units in Ramona, Santa Ysabel, Julian, Warner Springs, Ranchita and Borrego Springs. Information about joining the Boy Scout program may contact Membership Chair Heidi Franklin at 760-789-0097.
- Scouts looking to recycle uniforms
- Food & Clothes Closet begins annual Share Your Holidays project
- Food and Clothes Closet invites students to apply for scholarships
- Food & Clothes Closet accepting Share Your Holidays applications
- Boy Scouts launch fund drive
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=15647