July 4 quake shakes Borrego
A magnitude-3.4 earthquake rattled parts of northeastern San Diego County early Wednesday, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The quake struck at 2:04 a.m. about nine miles north-northeast of Borrego Springs, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
Residents in Borrego Springs reported light shaking to the U.S. Geological Survey. Weak shaking was also felt in Ramona, Valley Center, Fallbrook, Warner Springs, Alpine, El Cajon and San Diego.
No damage was reported.
- Quake felt in Borrego Springs
- Earthquake reported in backcountry
- Earthquake rattles area Saturday
- Fatality reported in accident outside Borrego Springs on Sunday
- Museum botanist plans 3 talks in Borrego Springs
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=15427