Water district seeks delinquent payments by Friday
Customers owing the Ramona Municipal Water District delinquent charges have until July 6 to pay them before the district has their charges placed on the San Diego County secured property tax rolls.
According to the water district, delinquent water charges total $22,210.
RMWD reported that it has notified customers with delinquent accounts by mail. The California Water Code allows the district to place the charges on secured property tax rolls, saving the district time and money from collection efforts, according to staff.
The water district is also seeking payment of a delinquent $350 weed abatement charge from a property owner who did not comply after receiving a second notice from the fire marshal.
- Delinquent weed abatement bills go on property tax rolls
- Water board approves water, sewer rate hikes
- District holds steady on water rates, proposes other increases
- Director presses for water district redistricting options
- San Diego County Water Authority lifts water restrictions
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=15347