Preliminary hearing set in burglary case
By Neal Putnam
A July 10 preliminary hearing is set for Skylor Rocky McGee, who is charged with one count of burglary and one count of receiving stolen property.
McGee, 19, of Ramona, pleaded not guilty to the charges in El Cajon Superior Court. Judge Charles Ervin reduced the bail and he remains free.
More charges could be added later, according to Deputy District Attorney Andrew Aguilar, who said McGee was “linked to (stolen) property in his bedroom” that was found by sheriff’s deputies.
Garrett Jackson, 18, of Ramona, was also arrested June 23, but was apparently released without charges being filed, according to a DA spokesperson.
Two other men were arrested that day on unrelated matters and they have since been released from jail. More people and further charges could be added as the investigation continues.
- Deputies arrest four suspects in string of hot prowl burglaries
- Three sentenced in two unrelated heroin cases; preliminary hearing set for fourth suspect
- CPA awaits detention hearing in murder-for-hire case
- Woman waives hearing, will stand trial in heroin case
- Hearing March 7 in marijuana case
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=15343