Dulzura brush fire burns nearly 20 acres
A fire charred almost 20 acres of brush in Dulzura Sunday before its forward spread was stopped, according to Cal Fire.
The fire was reported about 4:45 p.m. in the 1300 block of Marron Valley Road, west of state Route 94, according to Battalion Chief Nick Schuler of Cal Fire.
Two civilians were evaluated at the scene for possible smoke inhalation, but refused further medical treatment, Schuler said.
No structures were threatened and the cause of the fire remained under investigation, Schuler said.
- Brush fire breaks out near Dulzura
- Fire scorches 3 acres near Dulzura
- Airtankers stop brush fire in Dulzura, CalFire reports
- Wildcat fire threatens structures, grows to 100 acres
- Cal Fire battles brush fire at border
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=15334