Chamber donates to fireworks
Flanked by chamber members and directors, Ramona Chamber of Commerce President Jason DeLeo, third from right, presents a chamber donation of $1,000 to Rotarians Amber Ramirez and Carol Kinney for Ramona Rotary’s July 4th Family Picnic & Fireworks. The presentation was at the chamber mixer on Thursday. The July 4 event will be from 5 to 9 p.m. on the fields behind Olive Peirce Middle School, 1521 Hanson Lane, with fireworks accompanied by patriotic music broadcast over KYXY 96.5FM radio beginning at 9.
- Celebrating July 4 in Ramona
- July 4th Fireworks Donations
- Donations sought for July 4 fireworks
- Fireworks donations still low
- Business donations help fireworks effort
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=15056