Public transit plan ready for review
San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG) has released its 2012-16 draft Coordinated Public Transit — Human Services Transportation Plan (Coordinated Plan) for public review and will take comments until Thursday, July 5.
The Coordinated Plan allows the regional agency to continue to distribute funding under several programs aimed at improving transportation options for seniors, persons with disabilities, reverse commuters and persons with limited incomes.
A public hearing on the plan is scheduled for 9 a.m. on Friday, July 6, in the SANDAG Board meeting room, 401 B St., San Diego. To view the draft plan, visit sandag.org/coordinatedplan. Comments will be accepted via fax at 619-699-1905, by phone message at 619-699-1947, on the website comment form or by mail: SANDAG, Attn: Coordinated Plan, 401 B St., Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101.
- Meeting on April 25 targets public transit needs
- Advisory group schedules hearing to discuss public transit needs
- Regional agency says it wants public input
- Agency seeks comments on Ramona’s transit needs
- Transportation needs of rural residents surveyed
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=14966