Officials break ground for Ramona clinic
Palomar Health officials, Arch Health Partners physicians and residents involved with bringing expanded medical care to Ramona prepare to break ground for the new clinic at a special event Wednesday, June 20.
About 135 people attended the groundbreaking ceremony that was open to the public. Among the speakers were Palomar Health Chief Executive Officer Michael Covert and Dr. Marcelo Rivera, chair of Palomar Health’s Facilities and Grounds Committee and Ramona resident.
The Ramona Ambulatory Care Center will be on 13th Street across from the Ramona Library and will offer services for primary care, urgent care, X-rays, and lab work. Palomar Health officials are estimating construction will take 12 to 13 months to complete.
- Palomar Health ready to break ground for clinic
- Palomar Health breaks ground Wednesday on Ramona clinic
- PPH plans to break ground on clinic in May or June
- Officials break ground for new library
- Planners to see clinic’s redesign
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=14981