Ramona baseball players contribute to tournament win
Several Ramona High School students are playing on the 16-U Encinitas Gamers baseball team which recently won its third straight San Diego Elite Tournament Championship.
Ramona High’s Kyle Wilson pitched a complete game, one hitter, in the finals to lead the Gamers to the championship.
Joe Belluso (Ramona HS) and Kevin Alazard (La Costa Canyon HS) went 5-15. Ryan Hall (Ramona HS) joined Patrick McNabb and Ethan Abrams, both from La Costa Canyon High School, and Belluso on a pitching staff that allowed only six runs in five games.
Also playing on the team from Ramona are John Doulgeropoulos, Ryan Wilson, and Brandon Arthur.
Coach David Dinerman said the Encinitas Gamers recruits students athletes of sound character from schools throughout North County San Diego.
- Ramona hosts JV volleyball tournament
- Novice girls volleyball team reaches semifinals at tournament
- Last home game of season is a win for Bulldog baseball
- Baseball splits tournament wins, losses
- Ramona hosts freshman volleyball tournament
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=14867