Caltrans to close southbound SR-67 connector to eastbound I-8 Saturday morning
The southbound State Route 67 (SR-67) connector ramp to eastbound Interstate 8 (I-8) will be closed on Saturday from 3 to 8 a.m. for guardrail repairs, according to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
Signs will be posted detouring early morning travelers to continue on southbound SR-67 to westbound I-8 to West Main Street, turn left on West Main Street to eastbound I-8.
- SR-67 connector to eastbound I-8/Magnolia Avenue to close for 5 hours Saturday morning
- Caltrans identifies worker killed on the job Monday morning
- Caltrans worker dies after being hit by vehicle on I-15 Monday morning
- Caltrans changes SR-78 closure schedule
- Southbound Route 163 at Interstate 15 closed tonight
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=14751