Rajcic ends high school golf career, recruited by colleges
By Bill Tamburrino
Christian Rajcic ended his high school golf career by finishing 26th at the Southern California Regional Tournament.
Rajcic shot a 74. 72 and was the cutoff mark for the state tournament for individuals not on a qualifying team.
Rajcic was named first team All CIF by the Brietbard Foundation and was first team All Palomar League. He had the lowest average score in Palomar League play, averaging an under par 35.4. He finished league play five strokes under par.
In April he was honored as the Hall of Champions Athlete of the month — the only golfer so honored this year. He was the Ramona High School Most Valuable Player for the golf team. Ben Anderson-Parks earned the Most Improved Player award.
Rajcic is undecided about college. He has been recruited by University of La Verne, University of California San Diego, University of San Diego, and San Diego State University. He is leaning toward the University of La Verne.
- Ramona’s Christian Rajcic cards best round of his Bulldog golf career
- Golf’s Rajcic takes fifth at CIF, advances to regionals
- Golf ends regular season 14-6, readies for conference
- Athlete of the Week: Christian Rajcic, a top golfer
- Brian Orr ends his high school wrestling career at state meet
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=14737