Kreep pulls ahead in race for Superior Court judge
Ramona Attorney Gary Kreep has pulled ahead of his challenger, Garland Peed, in their race for Superior Court judge.
According to the San Diego County Registrar of Voters, as of 5 p.m., June 14, Kreep was ahead of Peed by 824 votes.
Tuesday evening, June 12, election results had Kreep down by 79 votes in the tight race.
The registrar’s office reported that there are still 7,000 more countywide absentee ballots to be counted and results will be updated again at 5 p.m., June 15.
To view election results, visit sdvote.com.
- Election Wrap-up: One race too close to call, as of Tuesday
- Deadlines for June 5 primary
- County offers voters online tool before Nov. 4 election
- Deadline to request mail ballot for June 8 election is June 1
- 2 votes separate Hager, Boetcher for water district’s Division 5 board seat
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=14756