Board changes meeting time to 2 p.m.
In a 4-0 vote, with Director Kit Kesinger absent, Ramona Municipal Water District directors changed their meeting time to 2 p.m., effective July 10.
The meetings, which are held the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month, currently start at 4:30 p.m.
Director Everett “Red” Hager proposed the change at the board’s May 8 meeting, saying it would save on overtime pay for staff who attend the meetings. RMWD General Manager David Barnum said the district will save about $1,500 per year in overtime pay.
The water board meets in Ramona Community Center, 434 Aqua Lane.
- Director suggests board suspend medical benefits
- CWA to discuss water, future rates at RMWD
- David Barnum is Ramona water board’s choice as general manager
- Water district directors forsake free health benefits
- Water board to discuss power options for pump station
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=14522