Man pleads guilty in deputy chase
Christopher Phillip Doneski, 25, of Ramona, has pleaded guilty to felony evading of sheriff’s deputies and misdemeanor drunk driving in a March 23 incident.
Doneski will be sentenced July 9 by El Cajon Superior Court Judge Charles Ervin. He was arrested March 23 by deputies following a chase in which the sheriff’s ASTREA helicopter assisted.
Doneski pleaded guilty just before he was to have a preliminary hearing. Other charges of hit and run with property damage, and possession of controlled substances were dismissed.
Deputies tried to pull over both Doneski and someone in another car around 3 p.m. at Kelly Ave. and Julian St. to investigate a burglary. Both motorists took off and deputies were only able to arrest Doneski. He remains in jail without bail.
- Sheriff’s detective pleads guilty to misdemeanor DUI, hit-and-run
- School vandal pleads guilty
- Man pleads guilty to injuring girlfriend
- Letzring pleads guilty to lewd act with teen
- Woman pleads guilty to 5 counts of selling heroin
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=14533