Ramona Family Naturals plans move to Sixth & D
Ramona Family Naturals at 642 Main St. is expanding operations to offer a better variety of products for customers, said Robert Bradley, who owns the business with his wife, Victoria.
Bradley said they have purchased the former Ramona post office building at Sixth and D streets and plan to move the business in early fall.
- Ramona Family Naturals to fill Main Street void
- Marketing Worx owners expand business, move to new site
- First of two storms to move in Tuesday night
- Ramona VFW plans 3 Memorial Day ceremonies
- KirE Companies builds single family homes in Ramona
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=14441