Planning group cancels meeting
Due to lack of business, the Ramona Community Planning Group meeting scheduled for June 7 has been canceled.
The next scheduled meeting will be Thursday, July 12, one week later than normal because of the July 4 holiday.
The planning group meets at 7 p.m. in the Ramona Library Community Room, 1275 Main St.
More information is available from group member Kristi Mansolf, who serves as the advisory panel’s secretary, at 760-745-8545.
- Planning group schedules special meeting on solar farm project
- Planning group recommends options to prevent elimination
- Planning group blasts county commission, appeals Hidden Valley Ranch expansion
- Planning group appeals Salvation Army decision
- Planning group unanimously rejects proposed solar farm
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=14456