Power outage affects nearly 3,000 customers
According to San Diego Gas & Electric, a power outage that began at 12:02 p.m., Friday, is affecting nearly 3,000 customers in areas of eastern Ramona, southern Ramona, Iron Mountain and Barona.
SDG&E estimates power will be restored around 1 p.m. and reports the cause is believed to be a problem in the overhead electrical system.
- Conserve water through outage
- Major power outage hits regions, ‘Stay home’ says SDG&E
- Power restored at 3:25 a.m.
- Power outage costs water district $17K
- Power industry: Still no answer why major blackout occurred
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=14325