From the Dawg Pound: End of the year sport notes & dates
• May 23, 6 p.m.: RHS Annual Sports Physical Night. $25 High school student athletes must have a current physical by a doctor to participate. Coming to this night guarantees your son or daughter is cleared for all three seasons of sport next school year.
• May 23: Football Team Spring Practice begins. Team practices in stadium from 3:15 to 5:45 p.m. Schedule of practices will be on website.
• June 8: Ramona High School Powder Puff Football Game at RHS Stadium.
Senior Meredith O’Gwynn, three-year varsity swimmer, was accepted to USC in its Stage Management program. Outstanding accomplishment!
Senior Alec Richardson, track and cross country standout, will be attending the U.S. Naval Academy Prep school in Newport, R.I.
- ‘Dawg Pound’ Important Dates & Notes
- From the Dawg Pound: Building a Proactive Relationship with Parents
- From the Dawg Pound: Scholarships for Women
- Basketball, like football, is now a collision sport
- From the Dawg Pound: Athletics, fine arts can be hurt by educational reforms
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=13988