Women’s Connection to stage ‘Times of Our Lives’ fashions
Ramona Women’s Connection will stage “Times of Our Lves” fashion show at San Vicente Resort on May 24.
“There is a time and a season for everything and now is the time for spring and summer fashions,” said Marlene Robershaw with the Women’s Connection. “Join us for lunch and a fashion show featuring clothes from a well-known Southern California designer. The fashions will showcase the latest colors and trends.”
Also on the program will be inspirational speaker and Carlsbad resident Bonnie Smith, who will share her life story in a presentation titled “Why the Past If Not the Future.”
The luncheon meeting will be in the San Vicente Room at the resort, 24157 San Vicente Road. It will start at 11:30 a.m. and end at 1:15 pm. All women are invited.
Cost is $15.
For reservations or more information, call 760-788-1378 or 760-788-1348.
- Get in the Christmas spirit with Women’s Connection
- Women’s Connection to meet once a quarter
- Valley Club fashion show to feature clothes, accessories from Julian shop
- Valley Club gears up for Home Tour
- Acupuncture, Oriental medicine among topics of Valley Club luncheon
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=13907