Grand Slam & Home Run sponsors sought for 30th annual tournament
Ramona Pony Baseball seeks sponsors to be part of its 30th Annual Ramona Baseball Invitational Tournament (RBI) from Friday, May 25, through Monday, May 28. Grand Slam and Home Run are among available opportunities.
This will be the league’s biggest event yet, with 51 teams and approximately 500 players from all over San Diego County participating. It will also be the first RBI “under the lights.”
The league invites the community to enjoy a Memorial Weekend full of baseball as it celebrates its milestone tournament. Food, merchandise vendors, and the group’s Rockin’ Concessions Stand will be open all weekend.
A Saturday night dance party is slated for May 26, and on May 27 a Home Run Derby Competition is planned.
For more information, visit ramonabaseball.com.
- Sponsors, players sought for Matt Ruiz golf tournament benefit
- San Vicente Valley Club starts new tradition at its 30th Annual Home and Winery Tour
- Teen selected for international baseball tourney seeks support from sponsors
- Sponsors, players needed for Pop Warner golf tournament
- Baseball tournament attracts 47 teams
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=13673