Teens help with creek cleanup
Members of the Ramona High School Fusion team participate in the Ramona portion of the recent I Love A Clean San Diego event by hauling trash out of the Santa Maria creek bed.
The high school students and other volunteers collected three tons of trash during the annual cleanup, reported co-chair Cheryl Wegner of the Ramona Trails Association.
- Creek cleanup volunteers welcome
- Rotary’s monthly park cleanup
- Trails volunteers get Grasslands workout
- Ramona Rotary sends four teens to leadership conference
- Trails association conducts annual membership drive
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=13578