County lifts boil water order for Sutherland recreation area system
County of San Diego’s Department of Environmental Health on Friday lifted the Boil Water Order for Sutherland Reservoir Recreation Area Water System at 22850 Sutherland Dam Road.
The drinking water system had tested present for total coliform bacteria and absent for E. coli. Total coliform bacteria can come from soils and other sources in the environment and can indicate a problem with the water supply system.
The order was issued to ensure all water used is free from contamination, according to a statement from the county. The distribution system has been disinfected by a Certified Operator and follow-up water samples confirm the absence of coliform bacteria in the water supply.
For more information regarding, contact Michael Williams at 619-980-2302.
- County issues boil water order for Mt. Laguna recreation area
- County issues boil water order for Oak Grove Complex in Warner Springs
- Health department issues boil water order for Rancho Santa Teresa
- No boil water alerts affect RMWD customers, says general manager
- San Diego County Water Authority lifts water restrictions
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=13165