Sheriff’s detective sentenced
A San Diego County sheriff’s detective who once worked at the sheriff’s Ramona station was sentenced Friday to five years probation and 90 days of home detention for two crashes that occurred while she was driving drunk last summer in Palm Desert.
Barbara Jean Crozier, 48, pleaded guilty last month to one count of failing to report an accident and two counts each of driving under the influence with injury, driving under the influence, and hit-and-run with property damage, all misdemeanors.
- Sheriff’s detective pleads guilty to misdemeanor DUI, hit-and-run
- Former Ramona detective faces DUI, hit-and-run charges in Riverside County
- Detective arrested for hit and run, DUI
- Lakeside man sentenced to 32-month prison term for incident in Ramona
- Couple sentenced for auto theft
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=13096