Quake felt in Borrego Springs
A magnitude-3.5 earthquake was recorded Sunday about 6 miles north-northwest of Borrego Springs, according to automated seismographs and computers operated by the U.S. Geological Survey.
The quake was recorded at 9:18 a.m. The epicenter was about 20 miles north-northeast of Julian and was felt in Borrego Springs, according to the USGS website.
- Quake rattles East County
- Earthquake rattles area Saturday
- Earthquake reported in backcountry
- Epicenter of early morning quake was Salton seashore
- Fatality reported in accident outside Borrego Springs on Sunday
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=12996