No boil water alerts affect RMWD customers, says general manager
No customers of the Ramona Municipal Water District are affected by a boil water alert that was issued for the Lake Sutherland area, reported RMWD General Manager David Barnum early Thursday evening.
Barnum said a news source was reporting that some areas of Ramona were also affected by the boil alert. RMWD customers can check the district website, www.rmwd.org, or call 760-789-1330 for updates, he said.
The county earlier on Thursday issued a boil water alert for the Sutherland Reservoir Recreation Area Water System at 22850 Sutherland Dam Road.
- End of drought means little to water customers here
- David Barnum is Ramona water board’s choice as general manager
- Conserve water through outage
- CWA to discuss water, future rates at RMWD
- County issues boil water order for Oak Grove Complex in Warner Springs
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=12937