Pacifica Spa plans anniversary open house
Pacifica Spa Studio invites the public to celebrate its one-year anniversary at an open house on Friday, April 20.
Owner Michele Radeke said she will have refreshments, discounts on products and services, and a drawing for a gift basket filled with products and certificates for services. Holistic health practitioner Amy Vikander will give chair massages.
Radeke said she and Vikander will be available to answer any questions about massages, facials, or skincare.
She also said she is launching a new line of products called Pacifica, which are produced in Oregon. The line includes body butters, body washes, spray perfumes, and soy candles — all botanical-based. The studio owner said she prefers to sell products that are made in the U.S.
Pacifica Spa is at 780 Main St., Suite D. For more information, call 760-505-6597 or go to www.pacificaspastudio.com.
- Pacifica Spa nears 1-year anniversary
- Yvonne Catton plans first anniversary celebration
- Grange to celebrate 75th anniversary at Open House
- Glassblowing open house, demonstration set for May 8
- Spring Open House dates set at Ramona public schools
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=12860