Taste of Julian culinary tour adds art
The Annual Taste of Julian, a self-guided culinary tour to explore several of Julian’s one-of-a-kind restaurants, will be held Saturday, April 14, from 1 to 5 p.m.
This year’s event includes a free art stroll featuring original artwork by local artists.
Advance tickets are $20 per person and will be available the day of the event at Julian Town Hall for $25. Tickets may be purchased online using PayPal at the Julian Merchants Association website, www.jma.memberlodge.org or at: Bailey’s BBQ at 2307 Main St., Julian Chamber of Commerce at 2129 Main St., Julian Tea & Cottage Arts at 2124 Third St., or Menghini Winery at 1150 Julian Orchards Drive. Tickets purchased online will be available for pick-up the day of the event in Julian Town Hall. Free parking is in the parking lot at Fourth and B streets.
- Taste of Julian showcases town’s restaurants
- Julian Daffodil Show moves into town hall
- Photo shows Julian founder and his family
- Julian Medical Clinic adds two staffers
- Menghini, Hart, Thilken, Birdsell, Glass re-elected to Julian board
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=12602