French, Ramona wines to compete on Friday
Three Ramona vintners will go head-to-head against French wines in the French American Wine Challenge in the 57 Degrees Wine Bar in San Diego on April 13. Chosen for the challenge are wines from Ramona’s Milagro Farms Vineyards and Winery, Woof ‘N Rose Winery, and Edwards Vineyard & Cellars. See www.afsasandiego.org. for more.
- Ramona Valley wines bring home the Gold from Finger Lakes International competition
- Edwards, Escalona, Pamo wines take the gold
- A Night of Mystery at Ramona Library
- Ramona Valley wines get high marks at competition
- Ramonans participate in Small Farm Conference
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=12598