Motoryclist suffers minor injuries near Mount Palomar
A motorcycle rider suffered minor injuries Sunday when his ride hit a guardrail on a road near Mount Palomar, according to the California Highway Patrol and Cal Fire.
The crash was reported about 11:25 a.m. on South Grade Road near Canfield Road, said Battalion Chief Nick Schuler of Cal Fire.
The rider was taken to a hospital by ambulance to be treated for minor injuries, Schuler said.
The crash blocked the northbound lane in the 32000 block of South Grade Road for a half hour, according to the CHP.
- Girl suffers minor injuries in two-vehicle accident
- Pilots suffer minor injuries in experimental airplane mishaps in Ramona, Valley Center on Sunday
- One man hangs himself from tree; another injured in accidental shooting
- Two reported critical in Highway 67 head-on
- Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital after accident near Warner Springs
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=12462