Village Design Group continues to meet on town plan
Ramona Village Design Group will continue its review of the Ramona Village Core Plan at 6:30 p.m., Monday, April 2, at the Ramona Chamber of Commerce office, 960 Main St.
The Ramona Village Core Plan of form-based codes and design standards was developed by Howard Blackson of PlaceMakers, a firm that has worked with communities across the U.S. to make them more walkable and economically viable. Blackson, who was hired by the county, has asked the village design group to review the documents and provide him with feedback.
- Village design group ‘blasts through’ form-based zoning
- Village design group to apply for grant
- Design board receives General Plan and Village group updates
- Village design group sets workshop dates
- Ramona Village Design Group nears zone completion
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=12126