Ramona Forum invites voters to meet Congressional candidates
Ramona Forum has invited the Congressional candidates running for the new 50th District, previously the 52nd District, to participate in a question and answer session in Julian and Ramona.
The event will be on Wednesday, April 4, in Julian and on Wednesday, April 11, in Ramona.
The candidates invited to participate are Connie Frankowiak (D), Terri Linnell (R), David Secor (D), Michael Benoit (I)(L), and Congressman Duncan Hunter (R).
“In this forum the audience asks the questions, and the questions are not be screened,” Ramona resident and forum member David Patterson said in an announcement. “Everyone is welcome to participate. This is a unique opportunity for the citizens of the new 50th district to ask hard questions of the people that may represent us.”
The Julian forum, sponsored by Ramona Forum and Julian Chamber of Commerce, will be in Julian Town Hall, 2129 Main St. in Julian, at 6 p.m.
The forum in Ramona, sponsored by Ramona Forum, will be in Ramona Library, 1275 Main St., at 6 p.m.
For more information, contact Patterson at 760-207-9139.
- Ramona Forum to present Medicare and Retirement Planning seminar
- Forum will discuss Ramona evacuation topics
- Lt. Sutton welcomes evacuation questions before May 16 forum
- TEA’d Constitutional Forum asks Will Congress silence free speech over the airwaves?
- Ramona Tea’d forum to feature Agenda 21
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=11721