Ramona Tea’d March topic: State of the State
State of the State will be the topic of Ramona Tea’d’s March 31 forum featuring State Sen. Joel Anderson. Updates on the gunrunner scandal will also be given.
The forum will be in Ramona Mainstage, 626 Main St. Doors open at 11 a.m., and the program begins at noon. Food and drinks are available on site. Questions and comments are welcome.
- Ramona Tea’d forum to feature Agenda 21
- David Horowitz of Horowitz Freedom Center to speak in Ramona on Feb. 25
- Our Town Calendar of Community Events, Feb. 23 – March 3
- County to update public on traffic tax March 22
- TEA’d Constitutional Forum asks Will Congress silence free speech over the airwaves?
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=11632