Deputies catch one of two suspects
A San Diego County Sheriff’s ASTREA helicopter was called in to Ramona around 3 p.m., Friday, after deputies tried to pull over a car at Kelly Avenue and Julian Street that was possibly connected to a burglary and one of the two occupants fled, said the sheriff’s department.
“They both took off and we got one,” said Lt. Julie Sutton with the Ramona substation.
Deputies caught Chris Doneski of Ramona and arrested him for violation of parole, drug charges and felony evasion, reported Sutton.
Although ASTREA was unable to locate the other suspect, Sutton said there is no reason to believe the suspect was armed and dangerous or a big need for public concern as the deputies were working on a past burglary investigation.
- Sheriff’s Department arrests teen in residential burglary
- Deputies search for suspected robber
- Reported attempted robbery leads to arrest of two men in Stater Bros. parking lot
- Man, 34, arrested in failed robbery attempt at KFC restaurant
- Sheriff’s deputies searching for attempted robbery suspect
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=11904