Comments due by April 2 on Black Canyon project
The county will take public comments through April 2 on the draft Mitigated Negative Declaration for a proposed development off Black Canyon Road. The project is a residential subdivision of 27 lots, ranging from 2 to 9.1 net acres, for a total of just over 77 acres one mile north of Pile Street at the north end of Lapis Lane.
Each lot will have water supplied by the Ramona Municipal Water District, fire service from Ramona Fire Department/Cal Fire, and a private onsite septic system. The environmental document may be viewed at www.sdcounty.ca.gov/dplu/ceqa_public_review.html or Ramona Library.
- Workers help extinguish Black Canyon spot fire
- Public comments due soon on tiered equine ordinance
- Planning Commission approves tentative map for Keyes Road five-lot subdivision
- Black Canyon curve sees repeat accidents
- San Vicente Road project comments due on June 9
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=11894