Valley Club fashion show to feature clothes, accessories from Julian shop
A fashion show featuring clothing and accessories from Kathy’s Dress Shop in Julian will be a highlight of the San Vicente Valley Club’s general meeting and luncheon on Wednesday, March 28, in San Vicente Valley Inn.
The luncheon is open to the public. Guests are encouraged to make reservations at the front desk of the inn at 24157 San Vicente Road or call Mary Jo Adamske at 760-787-1566 or 760-703-0123 by Friday, March 23, for luncheon reservations only. The cost is $12. If a cancellation is necessary, contact Adamske.
Kathy’s Dress Shop is in Julian’s historic district at 2015 B Main St. and features fashions from casual to dressy.
The order of events for the day will be: Social time at 11 a.m., call to order at 11:30, luncheon at noon, and the fashion show at 1 p.m.
San Vicente Valley Club, a nonprofit organization, contributes to student scholarships and the needs of the community. Among its interest groups are Book Marks, Bridge Marathon, Lunch Bunch, Friends of Ramona Library, and Bunco. See sanvicentevalleyclub.com for details.
For membership information, contact Adamske.
- Congregational Choraleers featured at San Vicente Valley Club’s luncheon meeting
- Valley Club’s 2012 Home and Winery Tour set for May 12
- Ramona author to present historic images for Valley Club
- Acupuncture, Oriental medicine among topics of Valley Club luncheon
- Valley Club to discuss Human Trafficking: Appalling Problem
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=11857