Meeting targets county’s transportation impact fees
Residents are invited to attend a meeting on San Diego County’s Transportation Impact Fee (TIF) at 1:30 p.m., Thursday, March 22, in Ramona.
The meeting will be held at Ramona Library, 1275 Main St. Staff from the county’s Department of Public Works and project consultants will discuss various TIF program options that will be presented to the county supervisors for consideration.
- County to update public on traffic tax March 22
- County task force targets community planning groups
- On the Agenda, March 22-28
- On the Agenda, March 15 – 22
- Meeting targets proposed southern bypass
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=11771