Ramona man, 69, suspected of child molestation
Editor’s Note: By March 21, Robert Buechner faced 16 counts of molestation, according to the San Diego County Sheriff’s website.
By Neal Putnam
Chula Vista police arrested a 69-year-old Ramona man on Tuesday on suspicion of child molestation, according to the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department.
No bail has been set for Robert Buechner pending his arraignment in Chula Vista Superior Court on Thursday. He is charged with four felony counts that involve oral copulation with a minor under 16 and allegedly committing lewd and lascivious acts with a minor.
One charge on the sheriff’s website under Buechner’s name uses the abbreviation “dep adult,” apparently meaning the victim may now be a dependent adult.
Chula Vista Police could not be reached for comment late Tuesday.
- Music teacher faces charges of child molestation
- Man to stand trial for molestation charge
- Man pleads guilty to child molestation
- Ramona man suspected of receiving child porn
- Man receives nine years for child molestation
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=11762