Gardeners to discuss plumeria plants
Plumeria, also known as frangipani, is the topic of the March meeting of the Ramona Garden Club.
Jerry Martin, secretary of the Plumeria Society, will talk about the plants and how to raise them. Plants will be available as door prizes and for sale to raise money for the Plumeria Society Scholarship Fund. Members and their guests are welcome at the March 14 meeting.
Ramona Garden Club meets the second Wednesday of each month at the Woman’s Club on 524 Main Street. Meetings begin at noon with a potluck lunch. Call 760-789-8774 or visit RamonaGardenClub.com for more information.
April 28 has been set for
The club’s Fifth Annual Ramona Garden Tour and Plant Sale, which promises to be bigger and better than ever before, is scheduled for Saturday, April 28.
- Gardeners learn the ABC’s of drought-tolerant plants
- Garden club to start year with talk about winter pruning
- Creating holiday centerpieces is garden club topic Oct. 12
- Creating habitat gardens is Ramona Garden Club topic on Wednesday
- Vendors needed for Garden Tour
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=11557