Signups for community garden set for Saturday
Called the Labyrinth, the community garden is open to all residents of Ramona and is located next to the church. Tools, land, seeds and water are provided with a suggested donation of $40 per year.
In addition to registration, a composting class will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and is open to all Ramona residents.
Participants in the community garden choose the design, organic pest control and the foods they want to grow.
For more information or for those who are unable to register on March 10, call Marisa Ponce de Leon at 619-246-3515.
- Community gardens are the New Organic Victory Garden
- Open House introduces community garden to public
- Vendors needed for Garden Tour
- PONY Baseball signups set
- Our Town Calendar: upcoming community events
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=11331