Ramona High welcomes donations of gowns, tuxedos, jewelry, shoes
“Did you know that Ramona High has its own formal dress giveaway?” asks Connie Claxton at Ramona High School.
For the past four years the high school has accepted generous donations from the community of new and gently used formal dresses, tuxedos, jewelry and shoes that are displayed in the school office for all students to choose from each time there is a formal dance.
Claxton encourages the community to bring donations into the administration office to be made available to students.
- Donations accepted for Prom Dreams Closet
- Ramona scores high in graduation rates
- Poway sheriff’s detectives nab Ramona cleaning woman for stealing jewelry
- Congregation provides back-to-school shoes, socks to those in need
- Ramona High student runs from attempted abduction
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=11318