Poway Center for the Performing Arts invites artists for 2012-13
Artists, art groups and art organizations with artwork they would like to exhibit are invited to consider showcasing it in the Poway Center for the Performing Arts.
The center, an active venue with more than 70,000 patrons passing through its doors each year, is accepting applications for September 2012 through June 2013 exhibits.
The exhibit space consists of the lobby walls at both the orchestra and balcony levels, and can accommodate 60 to 80 framed pieces, depending on the size. Three-dimensional work is also accepted on a more limited basis.
Applications for September 2012 through June 2013 art exhibits are due by Feb. 29, 2012. Those submitting applications will be notified by April 16 if their art has been selected.
For an application or for more information, contact Vivian Hickman at 858-668-4693 or send an email to Business@PowayCenter.com.
- Ramona Art Guild displays art in Poway Center
- Financial Aid Night: Jan. 8 in RHS Performing Arts Wing
- County Fair invites vintners to register for June festival
- Hotel gallery artists plan Sidewalk Exhibit
- Contemporary artists featured in Ramona
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=11004