CWA to discuss water, future rates at RMWD
San Diego County Water Authority (CWA) will give a presentation on water and future rates at the Ramona Municipal Water District’s board meeting on Tuesday, Feb. 28, according to RMWD General Manager David Barnum.
RMWD board meetings are open to the public and begin at 4:30 p.m. in the Ramona Community Center, 434 Aqua Lane.
The county water authority is the sole supplier of water to Ramona’s water district. CWA purchases water from the Metropolitan Water District, the Los Angeles-based water wholesaler.
Barnum said a member of CWA’s senior management will address what the water authority believes the Met’s rate increases will be this year and how that will impact Ramona’s water district, and give projections for future water rates.
- End of drought means little to water customers here
- San Diego County Water Authority lifts water restrictions
- Water district’s public hearing on rates scheduled for Tuesday
- District holds steady on water rates, proposes other increases
- RMWD to seek financing to relocate pipelines
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=11028