Officials investigate man’s death as a drug overdose
The death of a 29-year-old man, whose body was discovered Tuesday at a home in the 16000 block of Highland Valley Road, is being investigated Wednesday as the likely result of a drug overdose.
The man was found dead in the Poway home shortly after 4 p.m. Tuesday, according to the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department.
Though homicide detectives were initially called to investigate, it is now believed the man most likely died of a drug overdose and not a violent incident, sheriff’s Lt. Kelly Martinez said.
His name was not released.
- Boy, shaken as baby, dies in his sleep
- Detectives investigate B Street shooting
- Drop-off boxes: Prescription for a drug epidemic
- Man faces retrial in 2010 death of teen
- Drug investigation leads to two arrests in Ramona
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=10919