Court delays hearing
A preliminary hearing for a Ramona man facing charges of cultivating marijuana in a business park has been delayed until April 19.
Edward Michael Hanson, 30, has pleaded not guilty to possession of marijuana for sale and to cultivating marijuana.
Sheriff’s deputies answered a burglar alarm at 3 a.m. on Dec. 17 at 607 Brazos St., where they found marijuana plants growing in several suites. They seized growing equipment, marijuana food products, and other items. Hanson remains free on $25,000 bond.
- Hearing March 7 in marijuana case
- Deputies responding to burglary alarm find marijuana growing operation
- Judge delays sentencing in fraud case till Jan. 25
- Judge delays sentencing for ‘skateboard bandit’
- Court reschedules woman’s sentencing in heroin case
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=10883