Man gets probation, 12 days in jail for disturbance at fair
A Ramona man arrested at the Ramona Country Fair in July for a drunken disturbance has been sentenced to 12 days he has already served in jail and was placed on three years probation. Brandon Lee Mayors, 22, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of “maliciously and willfully disturbing another person by loud or unreasonable noise,” according to court records.
El Cajon Superior Court Judge Patricia Cookson dismissed charges of misdemeanor battery on a security guard and being drunk in public after he admitted to the other charge. She fined him $504.
The incident took place on July 30, 2011, and involved a private security guard. A deputy sheriff was called to the scene and Mayors was arrested.
- Judge issues warrant for Ramona man who fails to show up for trial
- Ramona man pleads guilty to sex with minor
- Man receives 360 days in jail for harassing girl
- Lakeside man sentenced to 32-month prison term for incident in Ramona
- Couple sentenced for auto theft
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=10735