Bruno Leone concert benefits Woman’s Club scholarship fund
Noted pianist and recording artist Bruno Leone will present a concert featuring the songs and music of Cole Porter in Ramona on Saturday, Feb. 18.
Proceeds from the concert will benefit the Ramona Woman’s Club Scholarship Fund. The club each year awards scholarships to Ramona students starting their second year of college.
The concert will be in the Charles R. Nunn Performing Arts Center at Olive Peirce Middle School, 1521 Hanson Lane, at 7 p.m.
Leone has been enthralling audiences across the United States for over two decades with his unique show, said club officers Karen Stangl and Betty Shaw.
Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for children under 10. Tickets are available from Stangl at 760-788-6116, Janet Poindexter at 760-789-4865 or any member of the Ramona Woman’s Club. Tickets also will be available at the door.
- Concert season opens with Presidio Brass Quintet
- Concert to feature award-winning Felici Piano Trio
- Saxophonist to perform for Ramona Concert Association on Saturday
- Concert benefits toddler needing kidney transplant
- A Day to Celebrate……………..Ramona Woman’s Club Centennial
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=10490