Fire council grant helps clear brush
Ramona West End Fire Safe Council has received a grant from a private foundation to help the elderly and the disabled comply with the defensible space requirements within 100 feet of their home, reports Kristi Mansolf of the council.
Ramona residents age 55 and older or with disabilities who are unable to work on their properties and have limited income may be eligible for funding.
The Fire Safe Council received a similar grant in 2010 and helped 11 homeowners comply with Fire Department requirements, said Mansolf.
For more information, contact Kristi Mansolf at 760-445-8545 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- West End Fire Safe project clears brush
- Fire Safe Council plans free chipping day July 9
- Supervisors accept grant for fire equipment
- Fire Safe Council aids fire victims
- “Know Your Wildfire Zones” kiosk
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=10483