TNT Auction set for Feb. 4
Trucks, vans, SUVs, buses, heavy equipment and more will be on the auction block in the Fred Grand Arena/Ramona Rodeo Grounds, 421 Aqua Lane, at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 4.
Prospective buyers may preview auction items at the Ramona Outdoor Community Center rodeo grounds from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 2 and 3.
TNT Auction will conduct the event. Among sellers are Ramona Municipal Water District, San Diego County, North County Transit District, Rancho Santa Fe Irrigation, Rancho Santa Fe Fire, Fallbrook Public Utility District, and the cities of Coronado, Encinitas and National City.
For more information, see www.tntauction.com or call 1-801-519-0123.
- County auction in Ramona on July 16
- Rodeo arena fills with vehicles for county auction
- Looking for a bookmobile or a command medical center?
- Ramona Junior Fair pie auction reaps $15,440 in sweet support
- Water district’s new financial manager starts Monday
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=10227