County issues boil water order for Mt. Laguna recreation area
The County of San Diego, Department of Environmental Health (DEH) on Monday issued a Boil Water Order for the Mount Laguna Recreation Area water system on Sunrise Highway.
The drinking water system has tested present for total coliform bacteria and absent for E.coli, reports the county.
Total coliform bacteria can come from soils and other sources in the environment and can indicate a problem with the water supply system, said a statement from the health department.
The order was issued to ensure all water used is free from contamination. It will remain in effect until the distribution system has been disinfected and additional samples confirm the absence of bacteria in the water supply.
- County issues boil water order for Oak Grove Complex in Warner Springs
- Health department issues boil water order for Rancho Santa Teresa
- County seeks governor’s order for full CalFire staffing for fire season
- San Diego County Water Authority lifts water restrictions
- Agency issues Level 2 Drought alert, mandates water rationing
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=9915